Positioning Business is one of our core businesses developing with the advance of the optical and surveying technologies since its establishment. TOPCON is one of three top manufacturers of Positioning instruments in the world. Recently, TOPCON is developing new technologies integrating its backbone technologies, which are Machine Control, Image Analysis and GPS technologies.
TOPCON Corporation, TSH’s parent company in Japan, is world leading Optomechatronics – Optics, Mechatronics, Electronics – manufacturer since its establishment, 1932. The Topcon name carries a reputation of integrity and products of the highest quality, receiving ISO 9001 certification for both its positioning and medical divisions. Topcon has revenues of over $600 million annually and employs over 3,000 people worldwide with 14 domestic subsidiaries, and 26 overseas sales and manufacturing subsidiaries.
INTEGRATED GNSS RECEIVERS
The HiPer HR GNSS receiver overcomes field challenges with a unique blend of technologies. If you’re under tree cover, or can’t get the pole plumb, or need to range widely from your base, or you need superb accuracy, or work in wet conditions, or all of the above, you’ll be free to do your best work.
As part of the Elite Survey Suite hybrid positioning solution, using network correction, mounted to a vehicle or grade checking with Millimeter GPS, or an almost countless number of applications, the HR combines the features to help you succeed.
- Next generation Fence Antenna for superior reception
- Rugged, waterproof IP67 environmental design
- Cellular, LongLink and Radio communications all integrated
- 452 Universal Tracking channels
- Unique 9-axis TILT™ compensation
- Internal Wi-Fi and multi-spectrum Bluetooth
HIGH TECH, VERSATILE GNSS RECEIVER
Better things in smaller packages!
The HiPer VR* is compact, light and packed with the most advanced GNSS technology in a design built to withstand the harshest field environments. Using Topcon’s advanced GNSS chipset with Universal Tracking Channels Technology, the HiPer VR automatically tracks every satellite signal above – now and into the future.
All signals, all satellites and all constellations — in a compact, rugged design, with an integrated IMU and eCompass.
The HiPer VR is a complete solution and versatile in many ways. It can be used for static or kinematic GNSS post-processed surveys, as a network RTK rover with the FC-5000’s internal 4G/LTE cellular modem, as a UHF/FH/Longlink jobsite RTK rover, and also in Topcon’s patented Hybrid Positioning workflow.
Top features include:
- Universal tracking technology for all satellites and constellations (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, IRNSS, QZSS, SBAS) covering all modernized signals
- Field tested, field ready IP67 design
- Compact form factor ideal for Millimeter GPS and Hybrid Positioning
- Revolutionary 9-axis IMU and ultra-compact 3-axis eCompass
- Integrated 400 MHz UHF Tx/Rx Radio Modem
- Integrated License free 900 MHz Radio Modem, FH915 protocol
Powerful, tough, and versatile, the FC-6000 brings the processing speed expected in the office directly to the project site.
- Sunlight-readable 7 in. display
- Intel® Quad-Core Pentium N4200 processor
- MIL-STD-810G and IP68 certified
- Windows® 10 operating system
- 8 MP rear camera, 2 MP front camera
- Integrated 4G LTE cellular module
- External Keyboard and docking station
- Also available in Android platform